Monitor and manage your portfolio any time via the Prime Treasury page in the Rho dashboard, and gain complete visibility into the assets you own.
The Overview tab houses the main, high-level dashboard for Prime Treasury, allowing you to have oversight into your account.
- You can view information including your account balance, portfolio composition, earning rate, the total interest earned and your Investment Policy information.
- You can also navigate to add & withdraw funds from your account, as well as view account statements.
The Activity tab provides a detailed, chronological log of all activity in your Prime Treasury account.
- You can track your money transfers, interest paid on cash & securities, as well as information on security buys, sells and maturities.
The Transfers tab shows a list of all transfer activity in your Prime Treasury account.
- You can see your account’s transfer activity information, including deposits, withdrawals and canceled transactions.
- From this tab, you can add funds, withdraw funds, and cancel transactions.
The Bank Monitoring tab allows you to link and monitor the bank accounts associated with your Prime Treasury account.
- Within this tab, link your external bank accounts, and set the minimum balances & top up amounts for these.
- You’re able to monitor the balances of your linked bank accounts, as well as the minimum balances & top up amounts you have set for these accounts at any time.
Investment management and advisory services provided by RBB Treasury LLC, an SEC-registered investment adviser. RBB Treasury LLC facilitates investments in securities: investments are not deposits and are not FDIC Insured • Investments are not guaranteed, and may lose value. Investment products involve risk and past performance does not guarantee future results.
Banking services provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, and Webster Bank N.A., Member FDIC. Cards issued by Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC. All Rights reserved. ©2019-2022 Under Technologies, Inc. DBA Rho Technologies. Rho is a trademark of Under Technologies, Inc. Rho is not a bank. Rho partners with FDIC-insured banks to offer banking products and services.
By using Rho services, you agree to and are bound by the Rho Terms of Service. https://www.rho.co/terms-of-service