Create, manage, and view all user profiles of your organization, for streamlined administration and updates.
Viewing All Users
In the default view of the Users tab, you can see details for users in your organization, including name, email addresses, phone numbers, groups, and budgets.
Inviting a New User
To add a user profile, click the “Invite User” button and from the drop-down menu select either
1) “Add User” to fill in details for a single user entry and save your changes
2) “Import Users” to upload a CSV file with the information of one or more users in one go. A template CSV file is available to ensure the correct file format for importing.
- First Name
- Specify the user’s first name.
- Last Name
- Specify the user’s last name.
- Email Address
- Specify the user’s email address. When the profile is created, the Rho application sends an email message to the user inviting them to the Rho application.
- Phone Number
- Specify the user’s phone number. If this phone number is a cell phone, the user can use this number for two-factor validation, when required.
- User Group
- (Single-entry) Click the drop-down list and select the desired group for the user in the Rho application.
- (CSV upload) Specify the exact Group name in the spreadsheet column
- For more information about User Groups, see here.
- Monthly Spending Limit (optional)
- Enter the amount of money that the user can spend in a calendar month.
Editing User Profiles
To edit the user profile, select it, and then click on the Edit button on the left side of the screen. Once the user profile is created, you cannot change the Name, Email, Phone Number, or Designated Approver associated with the profile, but you may edit the following:
- User Group (For more information about User Groups, see here.)
- User Spend Limit
- Assigned Budgets
Deleting User Profiles
To delete the user, open the user profile in question, click on the Edit button and then click on the Delete User button in the lower-left corner of the window.