Log into your Rho dashboard and navigate to the Banking tab.
Next, click on the Documents button in the upper left corner of the screen and navigate to the Account Statements section.
For easier navigation, you can click on the desired account on the left sidebar navigation.
To view a statement, click the applicable Download icon next to your desired selection. A PDF version of the statement can be opened or saved from your internet browser.
When are statements available for download?
- Checking Account Bank Statements are made available on the 5th of every month.
- 1-Day Rho Card Statements are made available on the 5th of every month.
- Extended Credit Card Statements are made available 1 business day following the statement repayment date.
- Treasury Account statements will be released by the 17th of each month in order to reflect that month's interest credit (or the business day following).
- For a CSV of your statements, click the Banking Tab from the Rho Toolbar. Select the desired account, choose settled status, and click the Export CSV button on the right-hand side.
Copy and share account details without having to download PDFs
You can also copy or share the account details directly on the checking account page. To do so, click on the desired checking account on the left sidebar navigation and select the desired option.