When you log in to Rho, you'll be directed right to the Banking Tab.
From here, you can click on the Documents button in the upper left corner of the screen. You will be directed to your list of downloadable statements from here!
For easier navigation, you can click on the desired account on the left sidebar navigation.
To view a statement, click the applicable Download button. A PDF version of the statement can be opened or saved from your internet browser.
When are statements available for download?
- Checking Account Bank Statements are made available on the 5th of every month.
- 1-Day Rho Card Statements are made available on the 5th of every month.
- Extended Credit Card Statements are made available 1 business day following the statement repayment date.
- Treasury Account statements will be released by the 17th of each month in order to reflect that month's interest credit (or the business day following).
- For a CSV of your statements, click the Banking Tab from the Rho Toolbar. Select the desired account, choose settled status, and click the Export CSV button on the right-hand side.
Copy and share account details without having to download PDFs
You can also copy or share the account details directly on the checking account page. To do so, click on the desired checking account on the left sidebar navigation and select the desired option.