After you’ve set up your Rho integration with your accounting software (Quickbooks Online, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, or Sage Intacct), you’ll be ready to sync transactions with the instructions below.
Please note: Each time a new Vendor is created in NetSuite, you must Click on the "Refresh NetSuite Attributes" button to ensure your vendor's sync is up to date.
To sync a single or multiple transactions
- Click on the accounting section on the left hand side. This will show you all transactions that have been settled.
- Select which type of transaction you want to sync on the tabs (banking, cards, accounts payable, reimbursements)
- Ensure all attributes are filled in to sync this record.
- Check the transaction(s) and click sync.
To sync all transactions
- Click on the Accounting tab
- Click Sync (Note: Ensure no transactions are selected)
- Choose what selected period you’d like to begin your sync
- Click Start Sync