What is a card feed integration?
A card feed integration is a data connection that allows Rho Card transaction data to flow into third-party travel and expense management software. Since Rho Cards run on the Mastercard network, they can easily connect to your T&E software via Mastercard Smart Data.
How do I set up a card feed integration for my Rho Cards?
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a card feed integration and connect your Rho Cards to your expense management platform.
- Our team will confirm whether your T&E software is compatible with Mastercard Smart Data.
- If it is, you’ll have to reach out to your T&E software to let them know that Rho will start sending data to them. Rho will provide you with a Delivery ID that needs to be shared with your T&E software in order to configure the feed on their end.
- Our team will confirm with you once Rho’s feed is live. It takes 3 to 5 business days for Rho to set up your feed.
What data is shared?
- Cardholder name
- Last 4 digits of the card number
- Purchase date
- Purchase amount
- Merchant name
- Merchant category
What data is not shared?
Only transaction data is sent via Mastercard at the time of purchase. We do not send any other data that you share with Rho.
How frequently do transactions sync?
- 1 time per day, Monday - Saturday after 5 PM EST