The Rho AP Inbox gives customers a singular, central place to forward invoices to and automatically process them.
How does it work?
A designated email address is created for every organization. Users can forward email invoices to the inbox, whereupon receipt, OCR (optical character recognition) technology scans the invoice and pulls key data points needed to create a draft bill in Rho, such as the amount, vendor, invoice number, and due dates.
The draft bill will then appear in your Rho Dashboard for you to action upon, just like a manually created bill.
Please Note: non-invoice files will not be created as bills in the Rho platform. Please see below file support for AP inbox
Files that are supported by Rho AP Inbox
Files type support:
- Supported: JPG, JPEG, PNG, HEIC, or PDFs
- NOT supported: CSV, XLS, etc.
File size support:
- An Invoice can have multiple pages but OCR processing results for multi-page invoices can be less accurate
- Supported: Invoice files (specifically files with an amount, invoice or reference # and dates for payment)
- Not supported: W-9 documents (see how vendors can share W-9s with Rho – Link to KB), Payment instruction files, Statements etc
Some key benefits
- Streamlines the bill creation process, by centralizing to one place to send documents
- Improves accuracy, by reducing, or oftentimes entirely eliminating manual entry
- Allows for team visibility by allowing you to CC team members
- Creates draft vendors in dashboard, minimizing manual entry time
How do I set it up?
Our client service team can configure the inbox for you. Please reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org.