Rho’s expense management tool enables all members of your organization to track spend, get approvals, and review unexpected or out-of-policy spend. Please see our Understanding the Expenses Tab article for a high-level overview of the expenses tab and its functionality.
With Rho, you can customize your Company and Personal Expenses views to show expense transaction information that is important for you to know based on your role. If you’re an approver, you’ll see expenses that require your immediate action. If you disburse, you’ll see a list of reimbursements ready to be paid out.
Customizing Your View
The headers at the top of the Expenses tab highlight a summary of categories that may need your attention, summarizing them by Amount. To auto-show this view, click on the filter icon next to the amount.
The default view is set to the last 60 days, but you can configure a new date range by navigating to Filter > Date.
To personalize your view, click View on the top header.
Here, you’ll be able to:
- Drag and drop columns to rearrange their order in the table
- Select and deselect values, choosing whether they appear in the table
Click a bubble to select or deselect. Highlighted values indicate selected values, while those in gray indicate ones the user has chosen to hide.
Note: Some colored values are faded because they are considered mandatory expense information as deemed by your admin.
- Resize columns by clicking on the outer edges of a column and dragging them in the direction you desire
Search and Filter for Expenses
To help quickly locate specific Expenses, leverage the new filter system or simply search for an expense by name.
- Click on a column name to view options for arranging the data
Note that options vary by column.
- Click on the filter icon in the navigation bar to see grouping and sorting options
- Search for Expenses by name