You can integrate Rho with your accounting software to automate the reconciliation process and eliminate manual data entry.
To connect Rho to your Sage Intacct account, follow the step-by-step instructions below. If you need any assistance during the set-up process, contact our Customer Success team at 1 (855) 7-GETRHO or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly assist you.
Note: You will need to have full Sage Intacct admin privileges to complete the following steps. Contact your Sage Intacct administrator if you have any questions.
Additionally, if your transaction requires a "project" or "job" to be entered in Sage, we are unable to support it syncing over from Rho at this time.
Get Started in Sage Intacct
First, you will need to ensure Sage Intacct Web Services are enabled.
- Sign in to your Sage Intacct account
- Go to Company → Admin → Subscriptions → Enable Web Services.
Create a Web Services User
Next, you will need to create a Web Services user.
- Go to Company → Admin → Web Services Users
- Click the Add button on the top right
- Fill out the following fields
- Set User ID to "Rho"
- Fill in the Last Name, First Name and Email Address fields
- Note: Use your personal information and business email for these fields. You will receive an email later with credentials, so it is important this is your email.
- User Type should be Business
- Admin Privileges should be Full.
After creating a Web Services User, one of two things will happen, depending on your role settings in Sage intacct:
- You will be redirected to select permissions for the Web Services user. If this occurs, proceed to the “Set Permissions” section of this article.
- You will not be redirected at all. In this case, proceed to the “Create a Role” section of this article.
Create a Role
If you create a Web Services user and you are not redirected to set permissions for this user, you will need to create a role and assign the user that role.
- Go to Company → Admin → Roles and click Add on the top right corner
- Name the role, "Rho Role"
- Click Save
- Proceed to the “Set Permissions” section of this article.
- Select the check box next to the application/module. This will select all permissions
- Once you select all boxes, you will need to click into each set of permissions and select all desired permissions. If you use the All field, make sure to check that there aren't multiple sections within one permission group
- Once you have thoroughly selected checked on all permissions, click Save
Assign Role to the Web Services User
- After creating a role, go to Company → Admin → Web Services Users and select Edit next to the Web Services user you set up
- Click on the Roles Information tab and, in the rows listed, select the role you created and select Save in the top right corner to finalize your changes
Authorize Rho as a Sender on Sage
- Go to Company → Setup → Company
- Click Security and click Edit on the top-right
- Scroll down to Web Services Authorization and select Add in the top left
- Fill out the form as follows:
- Sender ID: useparagon
- Description: Rho Integration
- Status: Active
- Click Save to submit your changes
Navigate Back to Rho & Complete the Final Step
To complete the integration between your Rho account and existing Sage Intacct account, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Sign in to Rho and navigate to the Integrations tab in the left-hand navigation bar
- On the Integrations page, click Connect located under Sage Intacct
- Add your Sage Intacct login credentials and click Continue.
Congratulations, your Rho account is now set up to integrate with Sage Intacct.
Once the integration is set up, we recommend signing back in to Rho to complete the following steps:
- To set up your account and transaction coding preferences, use our create mapping rules article
- To set up your syncing preferences - use our How to sync transactions article