Why do you need my banking and accounting data?
Why do you need my Social Security number?
How do I know that my banking and accounting information are secure?
In addition to Rho's protections, we work with trusted third-party integrations with companies like Plaid, Finicity, and Codat to securely handle your sensitive banking and accounting information, in line with industry best practices. Here is more information about each platform’s security standards and practices:
- Plaid keeps your data safe and private with best-in-class encryption protocols like the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256) and Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Finicity implements best-in-class physical, technological and procedural security safeguards similar to those used by major financial institutions (banks, credit card companies, trading firms)
- Codat’s Security Compliance program upholds SOC 2 Trust Service Principles and ISO 27001 standards
Plaid or Codat does not support my account
Our third-party integration partners supports a variety of banks and accounting software. If you do not see your provider, you can opt to upload 6 months of accounting and banking statements for all your accounts by clicking Upload Statements Manually.
I’m stuck and can’t proceed through the application, what should I do?
If you receive an error message as you attempt to proceed through your application, please ensure that all mandatory fields have been completed.
In the event that you are prompted to provide information that is not readily available, you can revisit your application later by re-entering the same email address you used to start your application. You will then receive an email with a new link that will take you to your saved, in-progress application.
You can also invite a teammate to collaborate on the application by using the Invite Teammate button at the top-right of your screen.
If you encounter any issues during the application process, feel free to contact us by using the in-application chat feature, calling us at 1 (855) 7-GETRHO, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which fields are mandatory and which are optional?
Mandatory items in the application are marked with an asterisk (*). All mandatory items must be completed to submit your application. You can return to your application to complete additional non-mandatory details, even after you have submitted your application.
How do I return to my application?
You can return to your application at any time by re-entering the same email address you used to start your application. You will receive an email with a new link, which will take you to your in-progress application.
I’m having trouble uploading documents
If you are having trouble uploading a file, please check the following:
- If the file is zipped (compressed), please unzip (un-compress) the file before uploading
- Please verify that the file type is one of the supported types for this section
- There is a 10 MB maximum file size. If the file is larger than that, try reducing the file size if an image, or splitting the file into multiple portions if a PDF, CSV, DOC, XLS, or XLSX
Can multiple people work on the same application?
You can use the Invite Teammate button on the left-side of your screen to invite someone to help you complete your application. They'll receive an invite in their inbox with a link that expires in 24 hours.
- There is no limit to the number of collaborators you can invite
- Only the user who created the application may invite collaborators
- A collaborator has access to the application until they log out or are logged out due to inactivity
- Email links to collaborators are one-time links
- To obtain a new link, the primary user must invite them again (there is no limit to how many times this can happen)
- There is no limit to how many people can be editing the application at the same time, nor which sections they can access
- If more than one person is editing a page at the same time, the version of the person who submits it first (clicks Continue or Submit at the bottom of the page) will be kept
- A subsequent submission of a previously submitted field will result in an error message
Why are some fields not visible when I go back?
Once a page has been completed, your answers will be encrypted for security purposes. If you return to an already-completed page, you’ll be able to add information for any skipped questions. However, questions you previously answered cannot be edited.
What does Apply for Credit mean?
Rho’s offers a range of terms for corporate cards, some of which require underwriting.
Select this if you’re interested in our 30-day Card, 45-day Card, or 60-day Card. Applying for these cards requires underwriting and we’ll need additional information about your business (see details below).
What documents do I need to apply for credit?
In order to provide credit, Rho needs bank and accounting statements for all active business accounts.
No person owns at least 25% of my business
In the event that no individual owns at least 25% of your business, you can add the person who exercises substantial control over the business instead (i.e. typically the CEO or financial officer).
What legal documents will I need?
To better understand your business, Rho will also ask for details about your company structure and request legal documents including: Articles of incorporation and your EIN number.